Thursday, July 15, 2010










Here are some of the family pictures Dad took for us while we were at his house in CA over Independance Day.
We had a great weekend! Thank you Erik for getting married and making us take the vacation. The wedding was beautiful, swimming at Dad's was tons of fun, Keith got to go boogie boarding and had a blast, and Church was great! It was wonderful to see G-ma & G-pa & Netta! Eliza loved playing with Anna who was a great sport to entertain her the whole time.
As a point of note, Sherri had her twins and so far all is going well. Congrats!
I just found out I'm 15 weeks pregnant instead of 12 - I kinda feel like I lost a month and I'm not sure what I think about it. I guess I'll just have to make the best of it. The one major good thing is we will have our 20 week ultrasound next month! I'm quite excited about that.
It was so cute the other day Eliza was having a hard time and I was explaining to her that she can use her words and tell me anything she wants. Rachel came running up to give me a hug and said, "Love you!" What could be better than that?
Eliza just came down the stairs. It is 8pm - usually her bedtime. However, she fell asleep in the car at 6 and we could not wake her up - she slept through everything. So we finally just put a diaper on her and decided she'd get a long night's sleep. Now I'm wondering what to do. She just had a two hour nap and she is awake as could be. . .
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! Cute family pictures.

    Just so you know my new blog is rbfamily123(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    Also if you could send me another invite then I can sign in with my other account. That would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Your growing family is just adorable...can't wait to meet the next little girl!

    ReplyDelete