Monday, September 20, 2010











We just got back from a wonderful time up in Utah! Thank you everyone for making it such a fun trip! We started off with a BYU win against Washington, Sherri's twin boy's baby blessing and camping. Then we had a relaxing day making raspberry jam at my mom's, a girl's retreat, bowling, and a long drive home. I swear, the drive gets longer each time we make it. Here are some of our pictures from the trip.
By the way - we're having another girl! I guess there is no point in messing with a good thing. :)








3 comments:

  1. Girls are great!!! Congrats!! I'm totally bummed out that we didn't get to see you. Looks like you had a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish we could have seen you while you were here. Dang it! Oh well! Congrats on another cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that we got to see you guys! Take care of that adorable family of yours and give the girls kisses from us! :)

    ReplyDelete