Oh, my long forgotten blog. I really haven't forgotten you, I just haven't added anything to you. My life has been so crazy of things I should be adding that I really haven't had any time to add anything. I guess, like everything else in life, it is just that I haven't taken the time to add anything. So here is a mad recap of our life recently.
This past weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to go to Slide Rock up in Sedona. It was tons of fun but the water was very cold. We went once before when Eliza was over a year old but we went over Labor Day so it was much hotter outside. Keith took all of the girls down the 'slide' at least once. I think Savannah was the only one who wanted to go a second time. I went twice and will say the second time was much better than the first. The girls' favorite part I think was climbing all of the (dry) rocks after we finished swimming. This was taken right after they went down the slide and I think Eliza fell on her way to this rock, which is really why she is screaming. I told them to give me their biggest pouts.
Keith carrying Savannah down.
All smiles.
Eliza with a perfectly roasted marshmallow all over her face. We had to convince her that this was fun - at first she was quite upset about it.
Here is the moving truck in front of our Maricopa house. Keith got a new job 1 1/2 hr away and the commute was just killing us. We're so glad he got this new job as it has been a wonderful experience for him to learn so much more. He started really looking for a new job in April and although he had a few interviews one company in LA really seemed interested - half of the time. They gave us an offer with a good bonus and amazing retirement. We were getting so excited about the cooler weather when this other job came up here in Goodyear. At first we didn't think much of it, but after a good offer came in and through much fasting and prayer we realized this was where the Lord wanted us. We're so glad we followed the Lord as this company/possition is much more family friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment