Sunday, January 15, 2012

Keith's Last Vacation Day

We celebrated Keith's last vacation day with the most exciting game first - throwing paper towels up & down the stairs while I made breakfast. The girls were up top and Keith was at the bottom and there could have been nothing more fun than this spontanious game of 'dodge ball'... um ... 'dodge paper towels.' Then we met up with an old college friend at Freestone Park - a little kid's ammusment park - and the girls were very well entertained.




This was Savannah's first solo ride. I was concerned but the controler for the ride was very watchful and she had a blast.


She wasn't sure what to think of the carousel at first. Even with us holding on to her she was concerned. But she soon relaxed and I think it became her favorite. Whenever it stopped she'd start spurring her steed on. I had a blast just watching her.

2 comments: