Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Pictures 2011




















I had to get family pictures now that we have a larger family and I was so grateful for Emily, my sister, for taking them. And also for Emilee, Keith's sister, for helping. Lo and behold the must-have-item for making little girls smile is not skittles, but lip gloss. Fortunately my sister pulled through for us on both the shutter and the shine.


Long story short, the girls and I stayed in Utah for 3 weeks while Keith returned to AZ for a week and a half of that then came back to Utah and we all drove back to AZ together. It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad I was able to see everyone. We miss you all!

This past month has flown by as I've tried to get everything back in order. I'm quite discouraged because I feel like I'm shoveling in a blizzard. Fortunately the girls have been playing a lot outside which has afforded me some time to clean, even if they can mess it up within their first two minutes back in.


Keith has been working a lot lately. He had a drafting class last week - I'm jealous. This week I guess is catch up for being out of the shop all of last week. I guess I just need to be grateful for the upcoming paycheck. I am certainly looking forward to Thanksgiving break.




The girls were peacocks for halloween - I was the mother peahen. It was lots of fun to make and the girls were thrilled.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute family! You are such a great mommy! And it was a blast seeing you when you came out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete