that's so cute! Looks like your garden is doing well. I'm glad you finally started a blog! Unfortunately I haven't been doing too well at updating our family blog in a while, but I'll get on it. ;) I have a new photography blog now too http://audreyphotography.blogspot.com. Love you guys! oh and it sounds like you have a full house on Thanksgiving with sherri, tyson, kayley and casey coming down. Should we come down a different time?
that's so cute! Looks like your garden is doing well. I'm glad you finally started a blog! Unfortunately I haven't been doing too well at updating our family blog in a while, but I'll get on it. ;) I have a new photography blog now too http://audreyphotography.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! oh and it sounds like you have a full house on Thanksgiving with sherri, tyson, kayley and casey coming down. Should we come down a different time?
Thanks for the invite. I love the cute video. What a cool frog!!! I can see why she'd be excited about it.
ReplyDelete