After years of being told I needed to start my own blog I finally did it. I'm letting you all know I'm not making any promises. If I never make another entry then we'll just accept that as life and move on. So here goes nothing.
Gumper, I love the name Kasperson Kaleidoscope! How cute. :) and I love the pics and video of Eliza and the frog. Thanks for setting this up, I hope you do continue adding posts. Thanks for the 'heads up' phone call this morning. I love you! Mommers
woo hoo! I'll be reading it all the time- so you just think of me when you post stuff and what I'd like to know. Also- I think of my blog as a kind of family journal- so I try to write about things that I want to remember, and that I'll want my kids to see. Anyway- Love you! Talk to you later!
Gumper, I love the name Kasperson Kaleidoscope! How cute. :) and I love the pics and video of Eliza and the frog. Thanks for setting this up, I hope you do continue adding posts. Thanks for the 'heads up' phone call this morning. I love you!
ReplyDeleteMommers
woo hoo! I'll be reading it all the time- so you just think of me when you post stuff and what I'd like to know. Also- I think of my blog as a kind of family journal- so I try to write about things that I want to remember, and that I'll want my kids to see. Anyway- Love you! Talk to you later!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited that you decided to start one! Love the pictures of your adorable family.
ReplyDelete