Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Morning Ramblings

So, our breakfast selection was quite dismal this morning and instead of going to the grocery store (which I despise) I served what we had and then made granola for tomorrow. Of course, as I'm preparing the pans, now loaded, to put in the oven Savannah starts nibbling. Then Rachel.  As Eliza asked if she could have some too I almost gave her one and then swatted them all away to leave my precious granola for tomorrow.
 
And then I thought about it.
Now why am I making the granola? Oh yeah, for my girls.
And whose eating it? Oh yeah, my girls.
So what if it isn't cooked yet, there's no eggs and even that doesn't stop us most days.
 So we grabbed some bowls and had second breakfast, complete with silly-faces.
 
On another note, Keith busted up his ankle last night playing football with the Young Men. He came home realizing he wouldn't be able to uphold his promise to move all of our bedroom furniture back to it's proper location since I just painted the room. I quickly realized how much I take him and his macho-ness for granted. I sure am a lucky woman! Now, lets just hope his ankle heals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment