Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life is Good

Savannah's first food, she wasn't sure what was going on at first, but after a while she was really enjoying her peaches. My peaches are in the bowl on the table - complete with vanilla ice cream (thank you Bro. & Sis. Skinner), an ice cream cone, and caramel topping. I was really enjoying it too.
Eliza wanted to help clean the sink (aka: play in the water). I thought bringing the horse over was quite ingenious.
Life has been pretty good lately. I've been able to really sit and enjoy my girls a lot lately. It might have something to do with the fact that I have tons of laundry and whenever I sit down to do it Rachel thinks I'm sitting down to give her cuddles. If she isn't in my lap she is sprawled all over the laundry basket trying to keep me from taking anything out. She just sits there with this "I dare you" giggle across her face. Savannah has been talking, rolling and smiling like crazy and more than ever just likes me to be around. Eliza is learning that being a big girl means cleaning your room ("What? I can't change my clothes 20 times a day and have you clean it all up?"). It also means helping Mom with younger siblings and playing nice. Overall she has been very pleasant to be with. We've also been blessed with great weather allowing the girls to play outside a lot.
Mom & Dad K gave me a great book for Mother's Day/my birthday entitled "I Am A Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson. It was simply wonderful!
Overall - life is good.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well for you. It is wonderful when you can enjoy the most important things of life. I enjoyed seeing all of your scrapbook pages. Keep it up! Did you take all those pictures of Savannah? They are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, all the pix are mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, ok, the pix of me feeding Savannah, Keith did take. :)

    ReplyDelete