Friday, October 2, 2009

I found this quote by Pres. Hinckley this morning and wanted to share it:

They who are not for me are against me, saith our God (2 Ne 10:16)
"The cause of Christ does not need your doubts; it needs your strength and time and talents; and as you exercise these in service, your faith will grow and your doubts will wane. You need the Church, and the Church needs you. The cause of Christ does not need critics; it needs workers."

I know this is true. If we focus on our doubts they will overwhelm us. However, if we lay aside our doubts and concerns and get to work - reading our scriptures, praying, going to church, being the best parents we can - we will be strengthened and our doubts will disappear.

I'm looking forward to Conference! 10 & 2 MDT Sat & Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment